Latest Litters & Upcoming Breedings
Circle B Ranch posts the latest litter information here for our beautiful and friendly labrador puppies. Please, review our Puppy Contract for more information. We are taking deposits. Also, you might be interested in our Puppy Pricing. You can see photos of most of the puppies as well as current dogs for sale on the Circle B Labs Facebook page.
If you like what you see and want to move to the head of the line, then you can place your deposit online ($500 plus $17 for PayPal charge) with PayPal or your Credit Card. After you pay, be sure to send us an email (below) and tell us what you are interested in.
As of October 12, these adorable Circle B Ranch Labrador Retrievers and Olde English Bulldogges are available. Circle B Ranch has them ready now for their forever homes:
Sugar & Whiskey - silver female
Ziva & Jager - chocolate, silver, charcoal and black
Mazi & Charger - black & White and blue and blue brindle ready Nov 7th
Penelton & Tito - chocolate, black & silver - ready Nov 15
Azul & Jager - silver and charcoal ready Nov 18th
Tequila & Jager - black charcoal and silver ready Nov 20th
Fraddle & Charger - Oct 27th -
Rose & Tito - early Nov
Duck & Tito - Nov mid
Upcoming litters - *Christmas Puppies*
Empire & Charger
Midori & Gunner
Mokka & Gus
Sapphire & Tito
Ember & Gunner
Opal & Tito
Your New Puppy includes the following:
1. Dewclaws removed between 3-5 days old
2. 4 de-wormings (2,4,6, & 8 weeks old)
3. Avid Micro-chip at about 4 weeks old
4. First shot
5. Paper work
a. AKC Registration papers (limited or full )
b. 3 Generation pedigree
c. Avid Micro-chip registration
d. Avid Micro-chip transfer paper
e. Vet records
f. 2 year written health guarantee
Puppy Socialization prior to going home
We pride ourselves in making sure the transition period goes smoothly for the pups by making sure they are well socialized. We have the mom and puppies in the house until they are 3-5 days old. After that they are moved to our garage and kept in there until 4 weeks, at which time they are moved out to the kennels where they will get use to the big dogs and lots of noises. From 4-6 weeks we are constantly moving the puppies from the kennels to the gravel, the grass and the house to play with and clean up after. During the entire time the puppies are with us they are played with by our three young children (ie. carried around, loved on, and slightly tortured- nicely of course). This ensures that once the puppies arrive at their new homes they are not easily scared of the new environment.
Things to expect when puppies come home
1. Puppy may not eat right away do to new environment should eat with in 24hrs.
2. Puppy may have soft stools for up to 3 days.
3. Whining will most likely occur do to missing siblings.
4. Chewing on anything and everything in reach.
5. If switching food to different brand please make sure to transition with mixing old brand and new brand for a few day or will cause tummy aches.
6. Helpful to crate train and if doing so put large stuffed animal in with puppy and do not what ever you do, do not take puppy out of crate in the middle of night when crying or you will forever get up at that time.
Circle B Labs would love to see you, and so would their puppies. Give them a call for the latest details: 253-307-4677 or write asking for more information.